Voxelmanip Forums
Compa Compa
please just get off the internet already jamie
Posted on 2023-10-21 19:52 (edited 2023-10-21 22:28) Link | ID: 722
https://imgur.com/a/hVNq9Eu

I dunno how much of this can be remedied because table layout go brr. Also I'm fairly sure there's not meant to be any radius on the buttons/etc in this theme.

If you're wondering why I took a picture of a specific thread, I'm referring explicitly to the margin on my username, which looks kind of odd - presumably since I have no avatar.

Also my main complaint with the new thread/edit post/new reply pages is how... cramped it feels if anything. Removing the left side column and adding some default text or something would be sufficient, even on desktop (and to be honest the thread title isn't exactly something we need in that box anyway unless we're making a new thread)

I might be able to submit a couple of changes to the templates tomorrow but not right now
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2023-10-21 23:16 Link | ID: 730
Form elements are really fucky to style because every user agent gives them different default styling to fit in their design narrative (and of course Apple is going to be the worst when it comes to this).

I assume Safari would comply if I "reset" the button border radius by setting it to just 0. Maybe this should be put in the common styling so it gives all themes a consistent form design independent of the platform that it then can style.

Post form tables look easy to fix though, just nom on the first column and put a second Title: that shows up on mobile. In fact that's what I just did. Feel free to look further into fixing up form elements though, since I can't be bothered to dig out our iPad Air to test it.
Compa Compa
please just get off the internet already jamie
Posted on 2023-10-24 04:44 Link | ID: 737
>form elements
Good idea.

>newthread table
It's shifted to the left a bit on my iPhone, but it otherwise looks fine. You should also call Danil back here for further testing purposes (and translation work).

Maybe we should allocate a separate mobile stylesheet if things get too bloated to include in the main one.

>post table userlink wasn't answered
I guess you didn't know what to do with that one or it was too minor of an issue. I can see why.