Voxelmanip Forums
Compa Compa
please just get off the internet already jamie
Posted on 2022-07-25 13:50 Link | ID: 360
(why isn't there a separate subforum for this?)

Anyway, currently listening to creative5, the longest song in the game going by filesize (besides the credits). Wish it played outside creative mode, reminds me of sitting around in a rainy roofed forest or something.
olive olive
Posted on 2022-07-26 01:52 Link | ID: 366
Ok had to look up what the hell creative5 means, it's Dreiton from Volume Beta.

If you haven't before, listen to the albums in full sometime, Alpha & Beta (or buy them on Bandcamp for £5).

Not sure what my favorite is… Minecraft music ranges from wonderful to good, I prefer volume Alpha though.
I wish C418 made more stuff like it
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2022-07-26 19:54 (edited 2022-07-26 19:54) Link | ID: 368
Minecraft is a very cool game to manipulate voxels in it, I have a world where I've manipulated a lot of voxels. You could call me a Voxelmanip, even.

Anyways I very much like all the creative1-6 songs, they are so relaxing and always make me happy. Lots of nostalgia from 2014 too. ^_^
Compa Compa
Posted on 2022-07-26 23:28 Link | ID: 369
Oh, that's what the 'manip' means in 'voxelmanip'. I'm dumb as a golden hoe.

Actually, there's a 'blink and you'll miss it' reference in the MOAR tools achievement - the axe is golden, presumably a deliberate reference to well, Golden Axe on the Mega Drive.
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2022-07-27 00:06 Link | ID: 372
Yeah so Voxelmanip actually comes from the Minetest API and is short for voxel manipulator - it is a thing that can edit and manipulate large chunks of nodes at a time. It was just a fun thing I thought to register as a domain name, and here we are.
Compa Compa
Posted on 2023-07-02 08:22 Link | ID: 657
Minecraft is a very cool game to manipulate voxels in it, I have a world where I've manipulated a lot of voxels. You could call me a Voxelmanip, even.

Anyways I very much like all the creative1-6 songs, they are so relaxing and always make me happy. Lots of nostalgia from 2014 too. ^_^
Lmao the source engine error texture in the right side
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2023-07-02 15:29 Link | ID: 661
That's also the missing texture texture for Minecraft. ;)
Compa Compa
Posted on 2023-08-16 11:11 Link | ID: 670
I thought it was only that for a certain update