Voxelmanip Forums
Compa Compa
please just get off the internet already jamie
Posted on 2022-07-14 23:52 Link | ID: 221
Just completed the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure, been at it nonstop for six and a half hours apparently. I already completed DX, incidentally it was this time last year I did...

The collision is still pretty arsey at times but in general the original feels more polished and consistent while DX feels disjointed.
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2022-07-16 21:09 Link | ID: 285
Been trying (and failing horribly) to fly a plane in FlightGear, a FOSS flight simulator.

The tutorials were so fucking nerdy, going through all the switches, controls you need to switch around and check-ups you need to do to start a plane in real life, but thankfully there's an autostart feature for those who... erm, would like a less true to life experience. :eyeshift:
olive olive
Posted on 2022-07-16 23:01 Link | ID: 286
Oh! Thanks for reminding me of FlightGear, was meaning to try it a while ago.

I'd been playing Cave Story (DSi) in my spare time at school, until I made the stupid mistake of saving with only 1 HP, right above an area full of things hurtling projectiles at me ;_; .

I've got the next chapter of Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle to play sometime…
…and the hundreds of things from Itch.IO mega-bundles to sift through.
I don't play games too often, past me would be wondering what I do in my time and honestly I don't know \('.')/
Compa Compa
please just get off the internet already jamie
Posted on 2022-07-18 07:29 Link | ID: 299
Minecraft on the 360. I don't have XBL so I can't update the game.

Interestingly, villages are generally a lot larger, the lava texture is brighter, and mobs attack you if provoked in creative mode (something they used to do in pocket edition too).

Also this revealed that the controller I paid 40 quid for in some weird Paki shop was a knockoff (and that I threw out a working controller for no reason other than assuming it was broken cuz i suck at forza). Pricks.
Heredos Heredos
Posted on 2022-07-18 08:35 Link | ID: 301
Gnog is gnog and gnog is cool
WonderWeeaboo WonderWeeaboo
Posted on 2022-08-02 00:34 Link | ID: 414
Started playing Touhou Fantasy Maiden Wars Scarlet a couple of days ago.

Also downloaded a bunch of RPG Maker Games from some wiki and I'll now try to play Mothlight.

Wish me luck!
Heredos Heredos
Posted on 2022-08-02 18:54 Link | ID: 424
Touhou Fantasy Maiden Wars Scarletseems pretty cool!

just found a vgmds emulator for mobile that works but got abandonned, so i can finally play higurashi and clannad, after all this time...
ROllerozxa ROllerozxa
Site Admin
Posted on 2022-08-02 22:23 Link | ID: 427
Been playing some Minetest Game to try out my work in progress oCd-inspired texture pack.
CrazyFelis CrazyFelis
Posted on 2023-08-16 11:44 Link | ID: 674
Kitty's flipping back and forth between Tears of the Kingdom and FF3/5/6/whichever kitty feel like playing at the moment. :3